- Your business-related information will never be shared with anyone unless for the purpose of promoting your business or referral. eg we might provide your phone or email to a potential client.
- T.E.N. CO., INC. franchise partners will have access to your information if you are part of the chapters/ territories which they own. This includes name, phone, email, address, and membership level but not credit card or banking formation.
- Franchise partners have all signed confidentiality agreements with T.E.N. CO., INC. to protect our member’s information.
- T.E.N. CO., INC. Staff, Bookkeeper, Accountant, and Lawyers may have access to your information. This includes name, phone, email, address and membership level, credit card, and banking formation. Staff, Bookkeeper, Accountant, and Lawyers have signed and are bound by our confidentiality policy.
- T.E.N. CO., INC. may from time to time use an offshore call centre for sales, marketing, data entry, web design, and social media management. They have limited access to your information in order to help them perform these duties. This includes publicly available information such as name, phone, email, address, and membership level but not credit card or banking formation.
Membership policies can change without notice but the payment terms and fees will remain the same through your annual contract period.
While some of these examples are specific to Canada, the USA, and the UK, T.E.N. CO., INC. policies are global policies. Considering that laws vary by region, be sure to comply with our policy and relevant laws in your location and the location you’re targeting.
By clicking ‘I agree’ and proceeding to PayPal check out, you certify and agree to be:
1. Legally bound by our terms and conditions.
2. Have reviewed and will abide by:
- Our Annual Contract
- Member policies
- Advertising policies
- All applicable laws
- You confirm that you will come back from time to time to our website https://tenation.co/ to review our policies in case of any published changes.